Daily Life


If you hold a valid Eu driving license or a  Non Eu driving license that should be accompanied by an International Driving Permit, you are entitled to freely drive in Italy under certain conditions.

Be aware that a car insurance is compulsory for all types of vehicles.

Things to know

The green card (in italian carta verde), the international insurance document, is compulsory for vehicles, except for those registered in Eu and EEA countries.

It can be purchased before crossing Italian borders.